The “Men’s longevity”
The program of restoration and preservation of health developed by the Academy of Health Coral Club. Based on the book O.A .Butakova «Compendium of health programs.»
Nutritsiological and rehabilitation programs developed by doctors of various specialties and are based on the natural means of the highest quality.
Combination 11 (Set of grass number 11) – dissolve 1 tablet in a glass of hot water and drink as tea. Helps to improve the function of the urinary tract, relieve inflammation, activate cellular defense of the kidneys and urinary system.
Pau D’Arco Bark (Pau D’Arco tree) – 1 capsule 4 times a day after meals for 25 days. Thus relieving inflammation in the prostate tissue.
Zinc (Zinc) – 1 2 tablet twice a day. Yavlyaetsya one of the most important minerals for, is part of the male hormone testosterone.
H-500 (H-500) – 1 capsule per day with a glass of water. Cellular antioxidant protection is very important to maintain hormonal levels and protect the body from infection male. Yavlyaetsya ne of the best natural antioxidants, protecting cells from free radicals.
Gotu Kola (Gotu Kola) – 1 tablet 2 times a day, morning and afternoon. Increases physical performance, strengthens the smooth muscles, improves potency, promotes removal of stagnation in the pelvis.
Coral Mine (Coral-Mine), Coral water, coral calcium – one bag to throw in a glass enclosed vessel with a capacity of 1.5 – 2 liters of drinking for 15-20 minutes before meals and 1 – 1.5 hours after eating. Drink during the day. You can drink capsules, tablets and powders. Aimed at maintaining optimal body water balance. Has improved biological properties (low surface tension, slightly alkaline pH levels, contains about 70 essential minerals, macro-and microelements in digestible form and optimal ratios, cleaned of chlorine and toxic substances), meets the needs of the body’s cells. Water has an ordered structure of atoms becomes bioavailable digestible.
Men’s health – one of the most pressing problems of today, however, along with the rest of health. At the moment there are a lot of factors, shortening life expectancy. Male life, usually less than women.
Search secrets of longevity began long ago and is constantly developing.
Health status in the first place depends on careful handling yourself. Prevention of health plays an equally important role in human life. Men need to think more about their health. Guided by misconceptions about the manifestations of masculinity, many of them go to the doctor too late. Men’s time to learn from women to monitor the health and care of your body.
Thanks Nutraceuticals can prevent occurrence of the disease, since Supplements are mostly used as a preventive measure, but sometimes has the appearance of various ailments such as impotence in men.
What plays an important role in the health of men?
Correct, nutrition is the most important and sensible step to better health. Proper nutrition provides protection from certain chronic diseases, in some cases leading to degeneration.
Men are affected by many diseases that can be prevented with a balanced diet. Even people with good health, aging, exposed food-related diseases (eg, obesity), because muscle mass with age (intense heat) decreases, and the layer of fat (emit much less heat) increases. If you are over 60, reduce the amount of caloric intake by about 30%.
Male longevity almost completely under our control. Dr. Robert Butler, Professor of Geriatrics Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York and head of the International Longevity Center-profit, says: “The longevity of the genes is only 25%. The rest depends on us. ”
Proteins – a large complex molecules that are used to build the structure of the body (muscles, skin, nerves) and the implementation of metabolism (hormones, enzymes, blood).
Meat – rich enough their source, but the proteins are represented in nature so widespread that those who feed on diverse, almost can do without it . Daily amount of protein for men – 45-60 grams. While a healthy person such excess is harmless , there is nothing useful as protein in the body is not saved and converted into carbohydrates or fat. Men who participate in sports are convinced that protein builds muscle. This is true, but even the most zealous builder can build a day just a few grams of muscle mass, and therefore excess protein it does not need.
Fat molecules consist of glycerol molecule bound with three molecules of one of the three fatty acids. The medical name for fat – triglycerides. The most important sources of fat (except meat, eggs and dairy products) are nuts and vegetable oils. Except for a small number of remaining carbohydrates, the body converts excess calories obtained from food into fat, concentrating energy. Incineration one gram of fat provides 9 calories per gram of a carbohydrate or protein obtained only 4 calories. Even the thin one person needs a certain amount of fat, because we keep very little carbohydrates: the average human body contains 150,000 calories in fat and only 2000 – carbohydrates. Energy stored in carbohydrates can be spent in less than one hectic day. In addition to energy storage, fat covers the walls of blood vessels, nerves and other organs, protecting them from physical damage and heat loss. Fat spread throughout the body (especially the membranes covering the cells and the cell nucleus) that provides protection against chemical interaction with the major substances of the organism, e.g. prostaglandins. Dietary recommendations in this case are complicated because the body builds a molecule of glycerol and fatty acids from simpler molecules. The exceptions are two fatty acids, linoleic and arachidonic contained in many foods, so a special effort to obtain their required daily dose is not needed. No specific requirements and to limit fat, but cook delicious diet meals without at least 10% of calories from fat is difficult.
Carbohydrates and fibers
Most familiar carbohydrate is sugar. The most important of sugars is glucose. Animals plants get energy by burning carbohydrates, again turning them into carbon dioxide and water. Our cells burn only glucose and although we consume on a par with other carbohydrates and other sugars (fructose, maltose, and sucrose), the body turns to processing them into glucose. Plant tissues are formed by concatenating the sugars to build large molecules called complex carbohydrates or polysaccharides . Wood pulp composed of – insoluble polysaccharide. Some polysaccharides , such as starches, pleasant taste and are used in food. Other (cellulose , gum , lignin ) is completely digested higher animals . Coarse ( fibrous ) food does not provide the body with nutrients , but plays a crucial role in our diet . People who eat little roughage , are susceptible to chronic constipation.
Large amounts of these foods form a mass necessary for proper functioning of the intestines, and perform protective functions.
We burn glucose obtained from food so fast that in a few hours after a meal of it there is nothing left. People and animals convert a certain amount of sugars in complex carbohydrate – glycogen, storing it in the liver and muscles. It is necessary in order to avoid dependence on other sources of glucose – fat and protein. In the absence of glycogen and glucose the body produces these substances. As a result, there comes the so-called ketosis hungry when tissue breakdown products excessively oxidized blood, slowing down normal metabolic activity and causing nausea. Ensuring minimum consumption of carbohydrates (at least 15% of daily calories), you get to burn fat and avoid ketosis. Best diet includes at least 50% carbohydrate.
6 basic rules of supply
- Eat a variety of foods . Good nutrition should be varied .
- Reduce intake of protein. Excess protein in itself is not harmful to a healthy person , but their rich foods tend to be very high in calories and ( in the case of meat ) with a higher fat content .
- Avoid fats, especially of animal origin. Dietary cholesterol , especially animal fat, which is the body converts the same cholesterol, leads to the formation of solid deposits on the walls of blood vessels, i.e. to atherosclerosis . For decades , these sediments accumulate and eventually shut off the blood. When this occurs in the heart, a heart attack occurs when the brain – stroke.
- Reduce your intake of sugar. Like sin, sugar, probably does not bring anything good, and certainly most definitely contribute to obesity and tooth decay. three basic elements, most flavoring food – fat, sugar and salt. Of the trio most harmful to health first, and therefore at the ideal diet fat content should be minimal. You can abandon the other two (primarily from salt), but the diet devoid of all three flavor components clearly too spartan for most people.
- Accustom themselves to complex carbohydrates. Mixtures of fruit, vegetables, nuts and whole grains (not whole wheat!), Cereals and breads of different varieties – the healthiest diet, which can only stick man.
- Reduce your intake of salt. Excess salt is hypertension. Learn to enjoy the flavors of unsalted food. Articles in which an inordinate amount of salt: gravy (soy sauce, meat sauce), pickles, cheese, smoked meats, soups and almost all popular snacks and “fast food – fast food” (hamburgers, cheeseburgers, etc.) .
Vitamins and minerals
Vitamins – organic compounds – the body needs in small quantities for chemical reactions that sustain life.
Minerals – are the main elements iron, copper, calcium, etc.
The role of vitamins, minerals and trace elements in the diet is huge organization.
- Vitamin A – is important in the synthesis of progesterone – intermediate hormones. If vitamin A is not enough, there is a shortage of sperm in men. Recommended daily intake (RDA) for vitamin A is 1.5 mg.
- Vitamin E – is a common antioxidant that prevents the formation of the body of harmful oxidation products and destroys existing ones. Deficiency of vitamin E in the body leads to a reduction in sperm production in men.
- Vitamin C – improves “quality” and increases sperm motility. In healthy testes high concentration of vitamin C. Clinical studies suggest that high doses of vitamin C can cure the common cause of male infertility – sperm agglutination (clumping of sperm). Vitamin C reduces the risk of cancer of the rectum, bladder, stomach and lungs. Vitamin C affects the immune system.
- Biotin is also involved in the reactions of cleavage of carbohydrates and fats. Contained in many products , in particular meat, egg yolk, milk products , nuts and yeast , as well as synthesized colonic bacteria . Almost all cases of biotin deficiency observed in patients undergoing long-term intravenous nutrition using artificial diets . Symptoms expressed in inflammation and peeling skin , hair loss. All manifestations disappear immediately after the appointment of biotin. RSD is not installed , but at the current valuation , should be 30-100 micrograms per day .
- Niacin – nicotinic acid or nicotinamide, – vitamin, which has no relation to the nicotine contained in tobacco, so scientists have given it an extra name to avoid confusion and misconceptions. Niacin contributes to energy production. His sources – all meat and fish, as well as whole grains, herbs, vegetables, nuts and legumes. Lack of niacin leads to pellagra, a disease known to medical students as a “disease of three D”: dermatitis (skin inflammation), diarrhea (diarrhea) and dementia (dementia). In some cases, inflammation of the skin appears like sunburn with ulcerations, diarrhea is accompanied by vomiting, and mental disorders reach delirium and hallucinations. Large doses of niacin reduce blood cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart attacks. Niacin – the most affordable and cheapest way to fight high cholesterol.
- Folic acid and B12 in any textbook always appear near as jointly participate in the process of growth and cell reproduction. Absence or lack of any of these substances can cause anemia, leading to the formation of abnormally large nucleated red blood cells. All foods contain tomes in one form or another, especially greens, vegetables, liver, yeast, nuts and legumes. Folic acid deficiency is rare, except in the chronic alcoholics and suffering gastro-intestinal diseases, violating its absorption. Long-term use of anticonvulsants and oral contraceptives sometimes neutralizes the effect of folic acid, causing megaloblastic anemia.
- Calcium – the main mineral contained in bones and teeth, is present in blood and other body fluids, as well as in cells and tissues. It provides muscle contraction, normal condition of the nervous system and cell structure, blood clotting and many other functions. Reduction of calcium in the blood leads the muscle and nerve irritation, itching, tingling and muscle cramps, which progresses, can lead to convulsions and death. However, the body regulates calcium so effectively that these symptoms appear only in strong or failure due to the failure of the hormonal system (eg after surgical removal of the parathyroid glands). If failure in the body of this mineral calcium levels maintained by its receipt of the bones, but this in turn causes rickets, osteomalacia.
Elevated levels of calcium in the body leads to weakness, depression, nausea, weakened bowel function (constipation), cardiac arrhythmias, abnormal calcium deposits in the bones and tissues. But this is not due to diet, and even calcium supplements tend not to cause such disorders. The highest level of calcium observed in the development of cancer, and almost all the other cases accompany hormonal disorders such as hyperactivity glands or overdose of vitamin D. Calcium RSD – 1.2 g Men should take an active interest in calcium. About 35 years each of us gradually lose calcium in the bones.
Iodine – needed primarily for normal thyroid dysfunction which leads to hormonal imbalance and can be one of the causes of infertility. The main source of iodine are seaweed.
Selenium – plays an important role in the metabolism of oxygen and the decomposition of peroxides, as well as during cell growth. A selenium deficiency is one of the causes of male infertility. Scientists have found that selenium is a part of special proteins, which prevent the rapid destruction of the sperm.
Zinc – is involved in the synthesis of testosterone and the functioning of the gonads. Zinc deficiency can impair sperm production and testosterone. The magical effect of zinc on akrodermaticheskuyu enteropathy (similar to the action on the B2 pernicious anemia) was the impetus to use it to improve fertility, improve immunity, speedy healing and improve the growth of hair and complexion.
In the vitamins and minerals needed by all people. People who do not get enough of them, ill. Consequences of fast food (“fast-food” food, canned foods, sweets, drinks, salty, too greasy and Refried food) is most commonly associated with overeating: is obesity, heart attacks, hypertension and damage teeth. However, occasionally, under certain circumstances, failure occurs and individual nutrients, which can be completely avoided by observing the basic rules and taking preventive measures.
Vitamins and vegetarians. Balanced diet without meat contains enough vitamins, but it should include milk and eggs. Vitamin B12 is found only in animal products, so each adherent to a strict vegetarian diet should take additional B12.
The importance of exercise
- Regular exercise support the health, protect against disease, slow the aging process.
- In men, regular exercise, blood pressure decreases. Doing sports a man feels less the effects of cardiovascular disease, including heart attacks.
- Lower risk of diabetes, colon cancer and mental disorders.
- Lower risk of diabetes, colon cancer and mental disorders.
- The men involved in sports, better sleep.
- Less exposure to stress, depression, constipation and headaches, but also, more confident.
- Exercising not only strengthen the muscles and bones but so physically active men with age less likely to suffer from osteoporosis and muscle atrophy.
- Physical exercise increases and endurance, and strength.
- Exercise strengthens the heart – the most important muscle.
Man can greatly extend its life if it regularly to have sex. In this case, he has a chance to significantly reduce the probability of death from a sudden stroke, heart disease and diabetes. The study showed that for men enough at least once a week to engage in sexual intercourse to 50% increase in the chance to live more than 80 years.
Regular exercise such properties at 50% lower risk of death from stroke, 40% of diabetes and 30% of heart attack. Those of the men who remained in adulthood alone, more likely to die earlier than their more fortunate counterparts. If a man was left without a wife or mistress at age 65, the likelihood of his death until the 80th birthday is increased by 70%. The reason for this is the level of testosterone, which affects the whole body. The lower performance of this hormone in the male body, the higher the probability of death from these diseases (this survey showed 800 men aged 50 to 91 years).
Testosterone is involved in the development of male sexual organs, secondary sexual characteristics, regulates spermatogenesis and sexual behavior, as well as the impact on nitrogen and phosphorus metabolism.
Experts call the hormone testosterone, which made a man out of a man.
Testosterone plays a determining role in the social life of men. Men with higher levels of testosterone are always more successful in social life, they are confident and strong in any situation, regardless of the problems.
The level of testosterone varies in different individuals of the same age. Affect this, factors such as lifestyle, bad habits, genetic and constitutional features. The availability of most chronic somatic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, coronary heart disease) exacerbates existing problems and reduces the overall production of testosterone or free (active) fraction.
Excessive weight also reduces testosterone, since adipose tissue is a trap even for those hormones that are produced, and at the same time the transformation of male sex hormones in women.
After 40 years, the level of testosterone in the blood begins to fall by 1% per year. It seems to be a great loss, but by the age of 60, the average male body loses a fifth of testosterone – this vital hormone. That’s when the critical reduction in testosterone levels and start manifestations of male menopause: decreased performance and immunity attacks melancholy and irritability, decreased muscle mass, reduced potency, bone fragility, age ailments. Decrease in testosterone levels below the normal level significantly increases the risk of cardio – vascular diseases.
In the course of joint research cardiologists, endocrinologists found: one of the main causes of myocardial infarction in young men – a temporary shortage of the hormone testosterone in the body. Worth the stronger sex little nervous, overextend, pribolet or starve, as the level of the male hormone testosterone in the blood decreases. Ways to increase testosterone are well known, but somehow little mastered the male population.
The human body is a complex biochemical entity, each cell which produces thousands of chemical reactions. If the quality does not satisfy the food body, it is unable to generate the desired hormones, proteins, enzymes, including testosterone. Hence the health problems raised in the full sense of the word with his own hands.
There is a whole category of products that have the nutrients needed for the production of testosterone and other androgens – male hormones. Strengthening their reception, you hereby provide your “production” of testosterone necessary raw materials.
Lack of rest at any age make you feel old. Fatigue reduces physical activity and dulls the mind. How much a person needs to sleep? No matter how long you sleep, more importantly, how well you feel during the day – experts say. If you’re already in the morning feeling drained or fall down in the afternoon, then you definitely should spend more time in bed. For recreation advises they go every day and get up at the same time to turn the biological clock.
Stimulate the brain
People retain a sharp mind to old age, live longer. Stimulate thinking will help hobby how – or whether occupation, unlike at your main job, it will direct your thoughts in a new direction (will switch, and therefore better to relax). Any kind of communication provide food for thought and mind conversation. It is also useful to read a lot of newspapers, they will give you a different vision of the same events.
*Programs are not drugs and their therapeutic doses much lower.