Recovery Program renal function
The program of restoration and preservation of health developed by the Academy of Health Coral Club. Based on the book O.A .Butakova «Compendium of health programs.»
Nutritsiological and rehabilitation programs developed by doctors of various specialties and are based on the natural means of the highest quality.
Artichoke (Artichoke) – 1 capsule 3 times a day, can be diluted in a glass of water and drink as tea. Easy diuretic, safe for the body, providing drainage of the kidneys.
Colloidal Silver (Silver-Max) – PA1 / 2 teaspoon 4 times a day under the tongue 30 minutes before meals. Natural antiseptic.
Coral Alfalfa (Coral Lucerne) – 1 tablet 3 times a day during meals. Acts as a diuretic and anti-inflammatory agent that promotes the excretion of uric acid salts and lowering blood cholesterol levels.
Pau D’Arco Bark (Pau D’Arco tree) – 1 capsule 4 times a day after meals. Natural antibacterial agent.
Combination Six (Set of grass number 6) – 1 tablet 2 times a day, dissolving in a glass of hot water. Drunk as a tea. Mild anti-inflammatory, detoxifying means rendering is also a diuretic and solegonny effect.
Coral Mine (Coral-Mine), Coral water, coral calcium – one bag to throw in a glass enclosed vessel with a capacity of 1.5 – 2 liters of drinking for 15-20 minutes before meals and 1 – 1.5 hours after eating. Drink during the day . You can drink capsules, tablets and powders. Aimed at maintaining optimal body water balance. Has improved biological properties ( low surface tension, slightly alkaline pH levels, contains about 70 essential minerals, macro -and microelements in digestible form and optimal ratios, cleaned of chlorine and toxic substances ), meets the needs of the body’s cells. Water has an ordered structure of atoms becomes bioavailable digestible.
Program for recovery of renal function contains all the necessary vitamins and antioxidants, and has a preventive effect of reducing.
Kidney (Latin ren) – paired organ of the urinary system of the person is paired excretory organ that produces urine, lying on the back wall of the abdomen behind the peritoneum.
Kidneys – it is primarily a powerful filter. They deal with all the toxins, germs, infections that enter the body. If the liver breaks down all the harmful substances, the kidneys are then filtered out of the blood and output.
Kidney disease exposed about 3.5% of the population. Often affects women, due to the physiological characteristics of the structure of their body. However, men kidney disease is often more difficult and running treatment.
Kidney disease are numerous and diverse in both clinical and morphological manifestations of disease group.
- Dismetabolic nephropathy.
- Renal failure.
- Inflammation of the kidneys.
- Kidney cancer.
Kidney disease have characteristic symptoms
- Low back pain.
- Blood in the urine, urine blurred.
- The appearance of protein in the urine.
- Periodic increase in temperature.
- High blood pressure.
- Frequent urination.
- Facial swelling, often in the eye in the morning, swelling of the legs and abdomen.
- General weakness, loss of appetite, frequent thirst, dry mouth.
- Changes in metabolism and endocrine, cancer, or stomach disease.
- Outflow of urine from the renal pelvis. This can occur due to congenital anomalies, and because of the diseases that cause narrowing of the urinary tract, for example, such as urolithiasis.
- Colds, sore, alcohol abuse. Usually manifested in the form of back pain in the kidneys, the urine becomes dark in color, its amount decreases as the temperature rises in the patient.
- Infectious, inflammatory. Chronic or acute, unilateral or bilateral nature, manifested in the form of renal insufficiency, edema, urinary excretion of pus and blood.
- Due to the violation of physical and chemical composition of urine from crystals and amorphous salts precipitated in the renal pelvis or cups formed stones. The reasons may be inflammatory kidney, for example, pyelonephritis.
- Increased levels of urinary oxalate – oxalic acid salts. May develop due to excessive consumption of foods rich in this acid, or be innate. Due oxaluria can develop kidney stones and kidney failure.
- Pathological disorders of renal regulation of formation and release of urine.
- Cancer. Malignant tumor of the kidney develops from the epithelium of the renal tubules. The number of cases of kidney cancer is slowly but steadily increasing. Major risk factors is smoking and poor diet.
General recommendations for the prevention of kidney
- Healthy lifestyle, proper observance of diet and lifestyle.
- Try to avoid colds, maintain their immunity.
- Exclude foods that contain large amounts of oxalic acid.
- Malnutrition leads to impaired kidney function.
- Kidneys harmful dramatic weight loss (overworking yourself with diets and hunger strikes).
- Regularly take diuretic infusions or decoctions of various herbs.
- Strongly not supercool, always keep warm waist.
- Drink plenty of water, at least 1.5 liters per day. Summer drink enough to never feel thirsty.
- Kidneys do not like alcohol abuse, including alcohol and weaknesses like any beer and cocktails.
- Kidneys do not like meat – especially if you eat it too much. Protein does not accumulate in the body, such as, for example, and unfortunately fats . Therefore, any excess protein and its degradation products must be removed – of course through the kidneys, thus increasing the load on them. If the kidneys can not cope with all this stress , then they can form urate stones .
- Abuse too sweet or too salty food violates the body fluid and electrolyte balance . In this note, and a complete rejection of salt (as well as the abuse it ) leads to kidney failure. People should consume salt in reasonable quantities.
Products useful for the kidneys
- Fresh herbs – dill, celery, parsley.
- Strawberries and strawberry extracts.
- Cucumbers, peppers, cabbage.
- Pumpkins, watermelons, melons.
- Marine fish.
- Cranberry juice.
- Herbal teas (tea from the dried leaves of strawberries and strawberry, tea leaves, cranberries, green tea leaf).
*Programs are not drugs and their therapeutic doses much lower.