A program to strengthen the heart muscle
The program of restoration and preservation of health developed by the Academy of Health Coral Club. Based on the book O.A .Butakova «Compendium of health programs.»
Nutritsiological and rehabilitation programs developed by doctors of various specialties and are based on the natural means of the highest quality.
Coenzyme Q-10 – 1 capsule per day with meals. Stores energy in heart cells.
Potassium Gluconate – 1 tablet 2 times a day after meals.Very important potassium regulation of the heart, blood vessels, providing frequent muscle activity dictates the need to add it from the outside in the form of legkousvoyaevom
Omega 3/60 – 1 capsule 2 times a day for half an hour before meals. Has strong antioxidant effect and eliminates the deficiency of essential fats in the diet.
Coral Mine (Coral-Mine), Coral water, coral calcium – one bag to throw in a glass enclosed vessel with a capacity of 1.5 – 2 liters of drinking for 15-20 minutes before meals and 1 – 1.5 hours after eating. Drink during the day. You can drink capsules, tablets and powders. Aimed at maintaining optimal body water balance. Has improved biological properties (low surface tension, slightly alkaline pH levels, contains about 70 essential minerals, macro-and microelements in digestible form and optimal ratios, cleaned of chlorine and toxic substances), meets the needs of the body’s cells. Water has an ordered structure of atoms becomes bioavailable digestible.
Program to strengthen the heart muscle is preventive, restorative and recovery.
Heart – powerful muscular organ pumps blood through a system of cavities (chambers) and valves in the distribution system called the circulatory system.
Restoring and strengthening the heart muscle – a very important and difficult task, but the price of it – human life. Can cause the heart to work with chemicals, but not for long. It needs to be nourished at the cellular level in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, then it will be smoothly and reliably.
- Violation of cellular energy supply.
- Like any other heart cells need the full daily diet.
- Myocardial cell membrane damage as a result of the attack of free radicals – one of the main causes of cellular aging. Many factors of everyday life, ranging from a simple tan to smoking, are the sources of the avalanche of free radicals that attack the cells. This requires full and antioxidant defense mainly of cellular membranes.
- Stress is one of the most common causes of cardiac abnormalities . They significantly deplete the energy resources of the cell.
- Potassium – the main intracellular element, providing a multifaceted impact on the functioning of the heart. Its deficiency results in various disorders, primarily to develop arrhythmias. We often ” lose ” potassium under stress, excessive consumption of salt, alcohol, sugar, coffee.
- Lack of water in the body leads to a thickening of the blood and increasing the burden on the heart muscle that gives rise to a number of problems.
Symptoms of problems with the heart muscle
- Shortness of breath.
- Chest pain.
Causes of diseases of the heart muscle
Inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis) – is focal or diffuse, covering all the heart muscle, inflammation of the myocardium. More common mild forms of myocarditis. However, in severe cases, in those places where there were pockets of inflammation, scars may remain, causing violations of pulse propagation on the cardiac conduction system and the occurrence of cardiac arrhythmias. Manifest function of the heart failure, the heart muscle thickens.
Inflammation of the heart muscle cause various diseases. Typically this inflammatory diseases affecting the heart. With active rheumatic myocarditis possible. The main cause of myocarditis – bacterial and viral infections, eg., Tonsillitis, diphtheria, scarlet fever or flu, as well as toxoplasmosis and trichinosis. If you have one of these diseases should strictly comply with bed rest. Moreover, inflammation of the heart muscle can occur in allergic diseases and diseases of the immune system. However, usually the cause of myocarditis remains unknown. It may depend on the epidemiological situation of the region, for example in Europe and North America more myocarditis caused by viruses. It is assumed that many viral infections affect the heart muscle, but it does not always manifest distinct clinical symptoms.
A healthy digestive system ensures absorption of nutrients needed for optimal functioning of the heart.
Coenzyme Q-10 – a surprising nutrient is involved in energy production at the cellular level. In each cell there are tiny power plants – the mitochondria, which produce energy. The more we are exposed to physical stress, the higher the number of mitochondria in our cells, as their number increases depending on the needs of the organism. It is not surprising, therefore, that in the heart, the highest bearing load, mitochondrial content is higher than in other muscles. That is why a high level of coenzyme Q10 helps to ensure smooth functioning of the heart. Coenzyme Q10 may be formed in the body from other enzymes, however, with aging, this ability decreases. Furthermore we coenzyme Q10 obtained directly from food. In Japan, for example, are popular supplements that contain it, and in the West, they are becoming more common.
Foods high in coenzyme Q10: sardines, mackerel, green beans and spinach.
Useful for heart foods include: Baked apples, blackberries, avocado, broccoli, salmon, spinach, sea products, almonds, cashew nuts.
- Fractional Eat small meals during the day.
- Chew, which will improve the digestive process.
- During the meal is not recommended to drink, so that the liquid does not reduce the concentration of digestive enzymes.
- Eat more foods that improve the function of the liver, for example – asparagus, artichokes and beets.
- Try to regularly include in your diet vegetable juice (preferably fresh), which contain a lot of nutrients.
- Not charge too much stomach in the evening (the last meal should be 3-4 hours before bedtime).
- Avoid alcohol and various energy drinks.
Training of the heart muscle
Cardio workout – “workout for the heart.” Classic cardio workout – jogging, dancing, exercise bike, long pedestrian walking at a fairly quick pace. However, almost any exercise, long time (at least 20 minutes) to perform in the same pace, can be attributed to cardio training. Cardio workouts are necessary for all!
Healthy heart can not only improve the quality of life, but also its duration. Strong Heart will allow you to put any problems and resolve them. The most effective are training in which for at least 30 minutes dedicated cardiac stress. This time is sufficient to improve heart function and prevent cardiovascular sosuditsym problems in the future.
*Programs are not drugs and their therapeutic doses much lower.