Recovery Program and strengthen joints
The program of restoration and preservation of health developed by the Academy of Health Coral Club. Based on the book O.A. Butakova “Compendium of health programs.”
Nutritsiologikal and rehabilitation programs developed by doctors of various specialties and are based on the natural means of the highest quality.
Bi-Louron (BLuron) – 30 ml. once a day. Can be taken at any time, but preferably at the same within a month. The formula for calculating the safe dose according to body weight ratio is required only for those weighing over 100 kg. People weighing less than 100 kg may take the product without risk to health.
InflaKor (InflaCor) – Adults: 1 capsule 2 times a day with meals. The duration of intake. 4 weeks.
FleksiKor (Flexicor) – Adults: 1 capsule 2 times a day with meals. Course duration: 1 month.
Pau D’Arco tree (PauD’Arco Bark) – 1 capsule 3 times daily after meals. Acts against a wide spectrum of bacteria, fungi, parasites and protozoa and is not toxic to our body.
FirstFud Colostrum (FirstFood Colostrum) – 1 capsule 2-3 times a day. It is a drug that contains a tutorial infowave recovery program immunity. Has no contraindications, as is practically the first food, not a remedy.
MSM (Sulphur) – 1 capsule 2 times a day. Promotes the growth and renewal of cartilage and bone, and tendons. Involved in the formation and structure for flexibility and elasticity of the connective tissue.
Coral Mine (Coral-Mine), Coral water, coral calcium – one bag to throw in a glass enclosed vessel with a capacity of 1.5 – 2 liters of drinking for 15-20 minutes before meals and 1 – 1.5 hours after eating. Drink during the day. You can drink capsules, tablets and powders. Aimed at maintaining optimal body water balance. Has improved biological properties (low surface tension, slightly alkaline pH levels, contains about 70 essential minerals, macro-and microelements in digestible form and optimal ratios, cleaned of chlorine and toxic substances), meets the needs of the body’s cells. Water has an ordered structure of atoms becomes bioavailable digestible.
Course duration 1-2 months repeated every month.
Timely strengthening joints will help prevent diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Joints (articulationes; synonym joint) – moving joints of bones that are involved in the movement of individual bone arms relative to each other in locomotion (movement) of the body in space and maintaining its position.
Joint diseases – one the oldest problems of humanity.
Absolutely all inflammatory joint disease are called “arthritis”. Non-inflammatory joint disease called arthrosis. All arthritis are divided into two types: monoartrita when only one joint is inflamed, and polyarthritis, when many of the affected joints. In addition, joint disease can be acute or chronic.
Causes of joint disease:
- One of the main causes of diseases of the joints – the wrong metabolism – the wrong way of eating.
- The most frequent causes of inflammatory joint disease – infection and autoimmune diseases.
- Infection. Infectious arthritis specific infectious agent (Mycobacterium tuberculosis, brucella, streptococcus, gonorrhea, etc.) is the determining cause of the disease.
- Allergy and autoallergy.
- Endocrine factor. Impaired function of the endocrine glands may be the cause of so-called endocrine arthritis (eg akromegalicheskaya arthropathy, diabetic arthropathy, etc.) to be treated endocrinologist.
- Nerve factor. Diseases of the nervous system are the direct cause of the development of certain diseases of the joints. Functional disorders of the nervous system, especially the autonomic department also owns a large role in the development and progression of various diseases of the joints.
- Vascular factor plays a role in many diseases of the joints of both infectious and degenerative origin. Found that the vascular wall is the main arena of the deployment of the pathological process in rheumatism and infectious nonspecific polyarthritis . It is known that infringement of its permeability – one of the main links in the development of inflammation in the joint.
- Mechanical factor . In inflammatory arthritis acute trauma may contribute to the disease or its aggravation. Chronic micro-traumas of joints is the cause of professional development of arthritis .
- Heredity . Hereditary diseases of the joints does not exist, but the significance of hereditary predisposition in some forms of arthritis found . For example, rheumatoid arthritis occurs in relatives of patients with this disease is 2-3 times higher than in other populations . The same is observed in respect of rheumatism and other arthritic and arthrosis . Value of heredity in diseases of the joints is now understood not as a direct transmission of the disease to offspring , but as a common inheritance of features and tissue reactivity that predispose to the disease of the joints. For “family” joint disease also has value and what a family is in the same conditions of climate , life, food, favoring the development of the disease.
- Other factors. Paul. Articular diseases are equally liable to both sexes, but with different localization process: in men is more common spinal disorder in women – a disease of the peripheral joints. In some forms of arthritis, such as infectious nonspecific polyarthritis, there was a predominant incidence of women with gouty arthritis – men.
Diseases associated with joints:
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ankylosing spondylitis.
- Brucellosis arthritis.
- Gonorrheal arthritis.
- Deforming osteoarthritis.
- Yersinia reactive arthritis.
- Infectious viral arthritis.
- Drug arthropathy.
- Nonspecific bacterial arthritis.
- Psoriatic arthritis (psoriatic arthropathy).
- Reactive arthritis.
- Tuberculous arthritis.
Food for healthy joints
In diseases of the joints is necessary to limit the amount of food with a high content of arachidonic acid and saturated fats with a high glycemic index (foods that promote a rapid increase in blood sugar).
Joint diseases is not recommended:
- red meat and meat by-products;
- fried foods;
- egg yolk;
- sweet products;
- white rice;
- carbonated beverages;
- fruit juices, sweets (candy).
- fresh fruits and vegetables;
- salmon and other fatty fish varieties;
- nuts, and legumes;
- whole grains;
- products with a low fat content;
- low-fat dairy products.
Some people who suffer from osteoarthritis, note improvement in rejection of the nightshade family of vegetables, such as tomatoes, potatoes, red and green peppers, eggplant. When expressed artrozoartrite doctors recommend a diet consisting mostly of raw foods.
Currently joint diseases are one of the most frequent reasons for resorting to experts. Therefore, regular strengthening joints necessary for all. Otherwise there is not due to disease or injury dolechennyh microtraumas metabolic and immune disorders in the body, tears of the ligaments or circulatory disorders of bone and cartilage. This may be because heavy physical work or overweight.
Timely and proper treatment, including medications, physical therapy and massage, usually leads to recovery or significant improvement in the health of patients . Exercise therapy and massage administered immediately after the disappearance of the acute symptoms . Initially perform simple exercises , alternating at a slow pace of tension and relaxation of muscles, gradually complicate them .
Patients with chronic diseases and severe disorders of the joints need a persistent and systematic training , otherwise stiffness may increase.
Under the prevention of disease and strengthen joints assumes that a special diet, a physically active lifestyle, especially the avoidance of prolonged exposure to cold, harsh and heavy physical exertion causing injury. Of great importance is hardening of the body. After the end of the inflammatory process is very useful to take a course of massage. In spring and winter need to take vitamins and amino acid complexes.
*Programs are not drugs and their therapeutic doses much lower.